Placid Region/Low-Sec Space
It's a dangerous business, but playing the market in New Eden sometimes calls for trips through low-sec space, at least as low as .1
The Delver shifts easily between hyperspace and the jumpgates, but my hands are still sweaty. A cargo hold full of 2 million isk worth of electronics parts and I'm 4 jumps away from a cool 300k profit. The ship is sluggish under the weight, but still this trip has been fairly quiet...so far.
I way overbought in the silicon market. With the amount I'm sitting on (5 million isk worth), it will take me 10 trips back and forth through low-sec to get my investment, and thus, my profit back.
But so far so good. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get jumped by a battleship with a cargo scanner. But then again, profits are profits - no?
Jho Zhen, InterSystems Corp
Captain, INSYS Delver
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment