Log Entry - Placid Region, Josmaert Constellation, Vivanier System
Happiness, it could be said, is a warm bed, a nice stiff drink or a peaceful smoke at the end of a day.
Personally, I define it as a recently purchased cargo transport vessel with twice the capacity as the Delver, and a hold full of Polytextiles, which I am turning at a nice profit out here in .1 space.
At a run rate of about 700k ISK in one direction and almost a million on mechanical parts on the return, its a pretty sweet run. So far, no run ins with pirates which is good, because I just paid a ton of cash for this new Iteron III class cargo vessel.
With my training, I could easily take advantage of the extra high slot this barge has and mine in .5 systems, but I doubt I could make the same cash plus, I like the risk.
I'm getting some odd readings on my survey scanner, but I don't think its anything to worr
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment